Freeradius 3.0.12 - Cisco EAP-Fast Supported?

Kevin Morrison kmorrison at vectorusa.com
Wed Dec 14 21:54:43 CET 2016

Greetings folks,

This is my first time posting to this mailing list, I am hoping you can answer a question/help me out.  Does the newest Freeradius version 3.0.12 support the CISCO version  of EAP-FAST?  I have been trying to get the newly created EAP FAST module to work with a Cisco WLC and Cisco device to authenticate via EAP-Fast, but I keep getting the error message about:

(37) mschap: Client is using MS-CHAPv2
(37) mschap: ERROR: MS-CHAP2-Response is incorrect

I am running on CentOS 7, as well.

If the answer is Yes to supporting Cisco EAP FAST, then I can definitely provide the full output of radiusd -X for assistance.

Thank you!

Kevin Morrison
Systems Administrator
T: +1 (704) 378-9235