Cross platform secure login on wpa2

Brian Candler b.candler at pobox.com
Wed Dec 14 22:58:18 CET 2016

On 14/12/2016 16:29, Henti Smith wrote:
> We currently have a wpapsk wifi managed by ubiquiti unif-fi. i'm in the
> process of trying to move this over to a WPA2-Enterprise setup using
> kerberos as authentication.

To be entirely clear: I think what you want is WPA2-Enterprise setup
using TTLS/PEAP plaintext password authentication, but using a Kerberos
server as a password oracle to validate the plaintext password. Is that
correct?

(That's as opposed to using Kerberos tickets to authenticate your wifi
access, which would be very neat as in this paper:

https://www.thinkmind.org/download.php?articleid=ubicomm_2010_12_30_10120

There's an (expired) Internet Draft for this too)