Freeradius 3.0.12 - Cisco EAP-Fast Supported?

Kevin Morrison kmorrison at vectorusa.com
Thu Dec 15 22:54:17 CET 2016

Hi Alan,

Thank you for your assistance with this!

I worked with my network engineer today and we were able to confirm that PEAP works to authenticate, but when changed over to EAP-FAST, it fails as before.

I have a debug log of PEAP working and then EAP-FAST failing, however, it is pretty dang large at over 4k lines in Notepad++.  I am attaching the text file, with some information changed to protect internal names, MAC addresses, etc.

I am extremely grateful for whatever help you can render me.

Warmest regards,

Kevin Morrison
Systems Administrator
T: +1 (704) 378-9235