Freeradius 3.0.12 - Cisco EAP-Fast Supported?

Kevin Morrison kmorrison at vectorusa.com
Fri Dec 16 14:51:59 CET 2016

Alan,

We've tested the password, as well, with LEAP authentication and it works.  Is there something else we can check? Or something else we can configure?

What puzzles me about this whole thing is that PEAP works with an eapol_test, but then also fails with EAP-FAST.  Using eapol_test should eliminate any issues with it being a CISCO EAP FAST implementation, right?

Kevin Morrison
Systems Administrator
T: +1 (704) 378-9235
C: +1 (980) 255-9668