CoA -> REST

adrian.p.smith at bt.com adrian.p.smith at bt.com
Tue Dec 20 10:36:18 CET 2016

Please can someone say whether it's possible to receive a CoA and pass that into the REST module?

I tried a simple configuration using 3.0.11 and got a startup error:

/home/adrian/freeradius-server-3.0.11/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/coa[38]: "rest" modules aren't allowed in 'recv-coa' sections -- they have no such method.
/home/adrian/freeradius-server-3.0.11/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/coa[23]: Errors parsing recv-coa section.

We use the REST module quite extensively for auth and acct requests and would like to do similar for coa.

Thanks,

Adrian Smith