%Z variable or otherwise

Louis Munro lmunro at inverse.ca
Tue Feb 2 16:02:47 CET 2016

Hello,

There used to be a %Z variable which held the whole request in FR 2 and older.
I understand that it’s gone in FR 3.

Is there a way to get the same behaviour in 3.xx with another variable or some other unlang way?

I used to send it to a database (with the sql post-auth query) indexed by username / calling station-id so I could look up the exact request after the fact and see all attributes sent by the NAS. ‘%Z’ allowed me to insert it in the database without having to know in advance what attributes would be sent.

Thank you for your help,
--
Louis Munro
lmunro at inverse.ca  ::  www.inverse.ca