Check LDAP password with SHA512

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Feb 2 21:37:37 CET 2016

On Feb 2, 2016, at 3:24 PM, Will W. <will at damagesinc.net> wrote:
> I do appreciate everyones help, but as there are multiple people responding
> and not just you, I am address multiple people helping me.

  The FAQ, "man" pages, web pages, and messages DAILY on this list say "post the debug output".

  There is simply no excuse for not posting the debug output.

> Now I am sorry if I seem to be ignoring what has been told to me but
> looking at the thread of this e-mail you will that  actually the radtest
> output is from the debug output from radiusd -X, provided as instructed due
> to a push that was done a few days ago. Sorry about miss labeling it.

  You need to communicate clearly what you're doing.  You need to follow instructions.

  When you show us that you don't care enough to follow instructions, or to accurately describe what you're doing... you're showing us that we shouldn't care, either.