request for a simple set of instructions for EAP-SIM

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Feb 4 05:05:50 CET 2016

On Feb 3, 2016, at 8:02 PM, Michael Martinez <mwtzzz at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 8:15 PM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>
> wrote:
>>
>>  You can't just authenticate random SIMs.  You have to know the
>> credentials which were provisioned for that SIM.
>>

> What is the procedure for getting these credentials? how do I go about
> doing that?

  To simplify what Arran said... you get the credentials via some method which doesn't involve FreeRADIUS.

  Where do you buy the SIM cards?  You get the credentials from the same place.  How else are you going to authenticate the SIM cards?

  We don't supply the passwords for your users.  Similarly, we don't supply the SIM credentials.