Framed-IP-Address to Proxy acct

Elton Machado elton.machado at tenforce.com
Fri Feb 5 00:55:11 CET 2016

Hi There,

How can I sent the Framed-IP-Address  to a acct remote proxy?

My authentication is being done in a Remote Radius, and I need to send back
the accounting from Freeradius to another radius accounting server or at
least duplicate accounting to there (Sonicwall)

Since my Dell switch are not able to send the attribute 8 but only the mac
address.

Freeradius is responsible for the DHCP and I can see the Framed-IP-Address
being there and being set to the DHCP Client IP, but on my proxy acct
server I don't see on the AVP the attr 8.

Cheers,

Elton