ERROR: Failed continuing EAP MD5 (4) session

Mohamed Lrhazi Mohamed.Lrhazi at georgetown.edu
Sat Feb 6 01:08:27 CET 2016

Given that we don't store clear text passwords anyways... would one
solution to my problem be to disable EAP-MD5?

My config for eap has this in it:

  eap {
        default_eap_type = "md5"
        timer_expire = 60
        ignore_unknown_eap_types = no
        cisco_accounting_username_bug = no
        max_sessions = 16384
  }

Only very few of our users seem to be causing these errors....

Thanks,
Mohamed.