rlm_perl and PEAP/MSCHAPv2

Ryan De Kock ryandekock1988 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 15:06:16 CET 2016

Thanks.

I was just grasping at straws, hoping something would happen to give me a
clue.

I notice that the rlm_perl docs state that its read only, I'm not near an
Access Point to actually test at the moment

      #  %RAD_CHECK           Read-only       Check items
      #  %RAD_REQUEST         Read-only       Attributes from the request
      #  %RAD_REPLY           Read-write      Attributes for the reply