FreeRadius for content(SMS) based service Providers

eli akbari2 elnaz.aliakbari at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 15:39:47 CET 2016

ِDear Members,

We need a AAA platform based on Freeradius, like Daloradius but not using
for internet traffic. We have a SMS GW and AAA platform(based on web
services) that supports sending two-way SMS from web. We want to upgrade
our system with freeradius to provide different rating and discount plans
for our customers.I mean a platform to calculate the number of bulk SMS or
SMS-packages that we sell to our costumers that are service providers. I
would appreciate any suggestion about this issue.
Please feel free to contact me.
Best regards
Elnaz