Deduplication of accounting requests

apopov at cybervisiontech.com apopov at cybervisiontech.com
Fri Feb 12 16:43:56 CET 2016

> This list is for FreeRADIUS questions.
We are trying to integrate our system with FreeRadius Server and we want to be sure that FreeRadius will handle our requests as we expect.So, it is FreeRADIUS question.
We must be sure that FreeRadius server will never drop packages which it should do not drop and all our data will be delivered.
If you have no time to explain all details, just help we to find file where this logic implemented.