FreeRADIUS 3.1 estimated release date

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Feb 17 17:34:00 CET 2016

Just use 3.1.x HEAD , i believe that the plan is that 3.2.x will come from that and there won't be a specific 3.1 release anyway.   We're using 3.1.x because of feature requirements....we'll probably slide to 3.2.x when that release occurs but right now the only issue is keeping track of where in the 3.1.x HEAD we are ;)  .... ie to be able to roll back should a git pull result in a non compilable version or one with a big bug ( as Alan says,  it's only through people using it that issues are found. ...That's a process we are part of )

alan