Modules - dictionary

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Feb 21 14:01:22 CET 2016

On Feb 21, 2016, at 3:48 AM, Oscar Jofre <oscar at jofre.com> wrote:
>> You put "update coa" in an authorize section or an accounting section.
>
> On  sites-available/default ?

  Yes.  Or in any other virtual server.

  Do the "authorize" or "accounting" sections show up anywhere else?

> It is possible to send CoA only when user is over limit session ? I mean how to join with dailycounter ?

  Write "unlang" rules.

  We write documentation which describes how the server works, and how to configure it.  We do *not* write documentation which describes exactly how to implement every possible request.

  You *must* read the documentation, understand it, and come up with the solution.  We can help you, but this is a free support list... we won't do everything for you.