Best way to deny users not matching any groups in the SQL DB

Sylvain Munaut s.munaut at whatever-company.com
Mon Feb 22 15:39:13 CET 2016

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 3:24 PM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
> On Feb 22, 2016, at 9:07 AM, Sylvain Munaut <s.munaut at whatever-company.com> wrote:
>> Because one NAS can have several service.
>
>   It would be nice to explain that at the start.  Or, after I asked you to explain what your requirements were.
>
>   This "peek a boo" process of gradually giving more information is counter-productive.

My previous mail had this _exact_ info :

"""
I have a bunch of services like VPN server, Wifi SSID, Wired port
auth, ...  some are on the same NAS (like several SSID on the same
AP),
"""

It explicitly says "several SSID on the same AP".

Not really sure how I could have been more clear on that ...

Cheers,

   Sylvain