Best way to deny users not matching any groups in the SQL DB

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Feb 22 18:40:41 CET 2016

  While I'm sure all of this back and forth makes you happy, the reality is your messages didn't describe everything you wanted to do.  Every message had new and different information.

  That's a problem.

  I can only go by what you say publicly.  If your story keeps changing, that gives me incentive to go help someone else.

  Stop arguing, and give a *clear* and *accurate* description of the problem.  Concentrate on technical solutions, instead of nit-picking my answers in an attempt to prove me wrong.  This list is for people who want technical help, not people who fight with the people trying to help them.