radwtmp doesn't exist

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Feb 25 15:36:31 CET 2016

On Feb 25, 2016, at 8:44 AM, Chris Knipe <savage at savage.za.org> wrote:

  I should also point out the inherent hypocrisy in Chris demanding that others be polite, while himself cursing at people.

  That hypocrisy is why I have zero tolerance for such nonsense.  The people demanding that everyone *else* bend over backwards, are themselves the first to engage in cursing and invective when someone disagrees with them.

  I've seen such demands destroy other groups, both in person and online.  I won't allow such destructive behaviour here.