Freeradius+CMTS

Suporte2 - TVC Tubarão suporte2 at tvc.tv.br
Thu Feb 25 18:48:58 CET 2016

Hello!
I created a new server to work with Centos installed 7. freeradius 3.0.4
repositories by the yum command. This server will authenticate the CM MAC
address with NAS as one CMTS. I have a mysql-proxy server with two clusters
for authentication.
With the command radiusxd -X, I realize you're doing the research in the
database, returning the settings. But could not deliver the NAS (CMTS). I I
disabled the firewall, the necessary routes were created.
The message appears in the log CMTS is dhcp (d).
Can someone help me?

---
Este email foi escaneado pelo Avast antivírus.