Force update of TLS cache

Jonathan Gazeley Jonathan.Gazeley at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Feb 29 16:09:15 CET 2016

On 29/02/16 14:50, A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> (9)      } # update control (noop)
>> (9)      cache_tls_session (fail)
>
> fail?  when you compiled FR, did you have all the required dependencies in place for using the cache features?

Yes, TLS caching is enabled and working provided we don't try to force
an update

> what have you modified in cache_tls module?  is it enabled?

cache cache_tls_session {
   driver = "rlm_cache_rbtree"
   key = &TLS-Session-Id
   ttl = 3600

   update {
     &session-state:TLS-Session-Data := &session-state:TLS-Session-Data
     &session-state:TLS-Session-Id := &TLS-Session-Id
     &session-state: += &session-state:[*]
     &session-state:Inner-User-Name := &session-state:Inner-User-Name

I don't think all of the lines in the update{} block are required - we
were experimenting with what we could put into the cache.

Thanks,
Jonathan