EAP-TLS context uninitialized

Franks Andy (IT Technical Architecture Manager) Andy.Franks at sath.nhs.uk
Tue Jan 5 20:28:56 CET 2016

Hi Arran,
  I'll check the NAS but am confused as it should (to me) have been a problem before. Pre-auth is turned on, but never caused a problem previously.
It seems to be generally worse when there are lots of auth requests, but then sometimes there's just one happening and it'll do it. It's not related to client detail, as sometimes a specific client is fine, and on another occasion it'll fail.
I've yet to check it in non-debug mode, which is a bit daft of me, it's obviously running single threaded and echoing to screen, maybe that's slowing it to "not coping" point.
I'll keep digging, guess there's nothing obvious between versions?
Thanks!
Andy