[LDAP] access to attribut with unlang

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jan 6 17:56:54 CET 2016

On Jan 6, 2016, at 11:51 AM, vince technical address <vince.technicaladdress at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Alan but i don't find the documentation to use attribut recovered
> with module ldap. I must use checkItem or replyItem and "&reply:attribute" ?

  The documentation makes it clear what happens.

  The checkItem maps an LDAP attribute to the "check" or "control" list.

  The replyItem maps an LDAP attribute to the reply list.

  Either way, you have to give it a RADIUS attribute where the data will be stored.

  Then, just refer to the attribute as normal.  See "man unlang".