case-statement regex

O'Connell, Ryan ryan.oconnell at viasat.com
Thu Jan 7 18:43:31 CET 2016

Thanks Arran.  Unfortunately the server fails to start with the case statement as:

        case /(abc)/$ {

The error is:

/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/dhcp[169]: Expecting section start brace '{' after "case /"

I put the quotes around the regex in hopes that would help, allowing the server to start, but obviously it doesn’t resolve the issue.  Thanks for taking a look.

-Ryan