eap_ttls not setting 'FreeRADIUS-Proxied-To'

Zenon Mousmoulas zmousm at noc.grnet.gr
Thu Jan 14 00:05:32 CET 2016

On 2016-01-13 02:04, David Lord wrote:
> [...]
> If one virtual server (SP) uses Proxy-To-Realm to forward to a 2nd
> virtual server (IDP), which uses an eap module with peap & ttls
> “virtual_server” set to a 3rd virtual server (inner), is there a
> reliable way to forward attributes from #3 to #1?

In other words the default server would be configured to proxy requests
to a particular realm to a virtual_server and the EAP module called by
that virtual server would point to a third (inner-tunnel) virtual
server. I recall that a request can not be proxied more than once to a
virtual server, and that is by design. Right?