Disabling log entries for rejected users

Willy Offermans FreeWilly at Offermans.Rompen.nl
Fri Jan 15 15:40:15 CET 2016

Dear FreeRadius friends,

It would be useful to have a more detailed description of the
implementation of this concept. It would make a nice howto. Is it possible
to provide?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
With kind regards,