How to add VAP based on LDAP group membership

Thomas Stather Thomas.Stather at mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de
Wed Jan 20 15:11:52 CET 2016

Hello

To be more specific i want to achieve this:

    if (Realm == "testdomain.de") {

     if (calling-station-id -> found in ldap *){
          update reply {
          Aruba-User-Vlan = "31"
          }
     else
          update reply {
          Aruba-User-Vlan = "32"

* the mac-address can be found in the ou:hosts with the attribute name
"macAddress". The format is aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:ff so the calling-station-id
needs to be converted somehow.

What i am looking for is the unlang part of the "calling-station-id ->
found in ldap" query.

Best,

Thomas

--