Accept via calling-station value

Munroe Sollog mus3 at lehigh.edu
Wed Jan 20 21:39:06 CET 2016

So I thought the authorized_macs file was comparing the calling-station-id, either way I added:

# cat authorized_macs
a41731f505fc
	Reply-Message = "Device with MAC Address %{Calling-Station-Id} authorized for network access"

Looks like the same output to me: http://paste.debian.net/hidden/6f83a72e/

--
Munroe Sollog
LTS - Network Analyst