Multiple FreeRadius servers with one PostgreSQL backend

Ruslan Kalakutsky r.kalakutsky at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 20:55:10 CET 2016

Alan,

>   I think you're trying to build a complex system without understanding how the pieces work.  That's going to be a disaster.
Is there other failover schema with horizontal scalability you could
advise? Because I do not find anything at documentation or wiki.

I really appreciate your help. But it is still absolutely unclear for
me that I should see from SQL statements. It's usual SELECT and UPDATE
clauses, while *real using* of the result is the *internal*
application logic. And it is that I ask about.

Best regards,
Ruslan.