Check LDAP password with SHA512

Will W. will at damagesinc.net
Fri Jan 29 03:07:45 CET 2016

I just did the pull and the error has changed to this when I run radiusd -X
rlm_ldap (ldap) - Opening additional connection (0), 1 of 32 pending slots
used
rlm_ldap (ldap) - Connecting to ldap://ldap.myhost.com:389
rlm_ldap (ldap) - Failed setting connection option random_file: Unknown
error
rlm_ldap (ldap) - Opening connection failed (0)
rlm_ldap (ldap) - Removing connection pool
/usr/local/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/ldap[8]: Instantiation failed for module
"ldap"