Connect problem

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Jul 1 16:01:09 CEST 2016

On Jul 1, 2016, at 9:55 AM, Henrik Kressner <kressner at synkro.dk> wrote:
> Here it comes:

  Reading it helps.

  You said "I believe I did just that in the file: /usr/local/etc/raddb/users"

  And the files module is loading"

>  files {
>      filename = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/mods-config/files/authorize"
>      acctusersfile = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/mods-config/files/accounting"
>      preproxy_usersfile = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/mods-config/files/pre-proxy"
>  }

  i.e. You've installed two different versions of the server, and got confused.  You're editing file A, when the server is reading file B.

  All of this could have been avoided if you had READ the debug output, or if you had cleaned up the old installation as you said you did.

  This is why we say READ THE DEBUG OUTPUT.

  There is a huge percentage of problems on this list which can be solved just by reading the debug output.