Possible certificatre problem

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Jul 2 18:03:52 CEST 2016

On Jul 2, 2016, at 11:21 AM, Henrik Kressner <kressner at synkro.dk> wrote:
> This is going nowhere.

  The only reason it's going nowhere is because you're not following instructions.  It's not that complicated.

> Allan, as I know it, you are the only devoloper in the freeradius project, and I dont trust you.

  I'm not the only developer.  That's easy to find out.

  And why the heck would you decide you can't trust me?  That's just crazy talk.

> That means I dont trust freeradius, so I just leave the list and find another product, if it should be Microsoft based, so be it.

  And for any of those other products, you'll have to follow the same steps to get them configured.

> You are welcome to contact me if you "come down to earth" some day, but til then, have a nice day.

  i.e. you're not going to follow instructions and solve the problem.

  Well... I was going to tell you start following instructions or you would be unsubscribed and banned.

  After doing this for 20 years, I *still* don't understand why some people are utterly incapable of following the simplest of instructions, and why they get so offended when told they're less than perfect.

  Competent people can separate their ego from solving problems.  I'm not here saying "how DARE you question me".  You are.  So... good riddance.