Contextual mapping of LDAP attributes

Enrico Polesel polesel at poisson.phc.unipi.it
Thu Jul 7 20:27:15 CEST 2016

Hello everyone,

maybe a bit off-topic, but another way to this would be to define
nasType in the clients.conf file and then refer to it with
%{client:nasType}. So something like this

client something {
       ipaddr = 1.2.3.4
       secret = hereiam
       nasType = xdsl
update {
       reply:ERX-Virtual-Router-Name := "%{client:nasType}virtualrouter"
}

(of course this won't work if the same intermediate server proxies
requests from different types of NAS)

Cheers,
Enrico