FreeRADIUS 3.0.1 [Proxy To Another Radius if Reject Received]

Ibrahim Almahfooz ibrahim.nezar at gorannet.net
Mon Jul 11 10:37:56 CEST 2016

Hi Everybody,

We are an ISP and we have two radius servers. Each is connected to a
different Database for a purpose. One of our requirements is to tune the
primary radius to proxy requests to the secondary in case those requests
got rejected by the primary. Flow is as below:

Request flow need to be Primary to Secondary (One-way ONLY)

Requests are sent to the Primary Radius, then if:
   a- Access Accept - Okay
   b- Access Reject - Send same request to the secondary Radius.

Would you be so kind and advise on the above setup? Is it doable and what
are the possible methods to implement such?

​Kind regards,
Ibrahim​