Help

Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto netolistas at mpc.com.br
Thu Jul 14 19:40:52 CEST 2016

Alan,

     You could take a look in my defaults file?

     Do you suggest something better?

###########
authorize {
         preprocess
         pap
         chap
         mschap
         digest
         eap {
                 ok = return
         }
         sql
         expiration
         logintime

         if(!control:Auth-Type){
          update control {
           Auth-Type := PAP
          }

          ok

authenticate {

         Auth-Type PAP {
                 pap {
                        fail = 1
                     }

                     if(fail) {

                        update control {
                          Pool-Name := "mkt_pool"
                        }

                        update reply {
                          Mikrotik-Rate-Limit := "300K/2M 600K/2200K
450K/1500K 10/10"
                        }

                        ok

         Auth-Type CHAP {
                chap  {
                        invalid = 1
                     }

                     if(invalid) {

                        update control {
                          Pool-Name := "mkt_pool"
                        }

                        update reply {
                          Mikrotik-Rate-Limit := "300K/2M 600K/2200K
450K/1500K 10/10"
                        }

                        ok

         Auth-Type MS-CHAP {
                 mschap  {
                        reject = 1
                     }

                     if(reject) {

                        update control {
                          Pool-Name := "mkt_pool"
                        }

                        update reply {
                          Mikrotik-Rate-Limit := "300K/2M 600K/2200K
450K/1500K 10/10"
                        }

                        ok

         digest