external auth script

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Jul 22 10:42:00 CEST 2016

Hi,

> But he was probably being a bit too kind about PHP.

;-)    oh you guys!  ;-)

regarding the query - info/advice provided (all covered in the docs/configs...but hey)
to get the exec function working as requested.....but far more important advice given to
not use exec. please heed that advice from people who are experts in this stuff and
have experienced scaling issues etc themselves (and seen so many complaints about scaling
in this list....  "my RADIUS server was fine but we've got a few more NAS and things dont
work...I use the exec module to call a script..." )  :/

alan