external auth script

Janis Heller janis.heller at outlook.de
Fri Jul 22 12:18:10 CEST 2016

heyho,

first of all, big thanks to all this help.
I’m a newbie to RADIUS.
I’ve taken a look into my modules folder, there’s no rest module. How can I built this fast? Many of you told me to use rest instead of exec to perform a simple web request to some script.

I’ve used your code (A.L.M. Buxey), so my config file now looks like this:

authorize {

}

authenticate {
	Auth-Type exec {
      exec

I get this error all the time (provided username & password are correct)

(0) ERROR: No Auth-Type found: rejecting the user via Post-Auth-Type = Reject

I’m a bit confused about this. I think I only need to use authorize to validate username & password. My accounts won’t have custom permissions etc.

All the best;

janis