Freeradius and 2 Factor Authentication

Cornelius Kölbel cornelius.koelbel at netknights.it
Thu Jun 2 22:18:49 CEST 2016

Hi Aaron,

you do not necessarily need client certificates for OpenVPN. You can
very well use openvpm with passwords/OTP.
Here is a howto, which was written by another user
http://privacyidea.readthedocs.io/en/latest/application_plugins/openvpn.html

Which SafeNet OTP solution are you using or planing on migrating to?

Kind regards
Cornelius

--
Cornelius Kölbel
cornelius.koelbel at netknights.it
+49 151 2960 1417

NetKnights GmbH
http://www.netknights.it
Landgraf-Karl-Str. 19, 34131 Kassel, Germany
Tel: +49 561 3166797, Fax: +49 561 3166798

Amtsgericht Kassel, HRB 16405
Geschäftsführer: Cornelius Kölbel