MSCHAP not working after weekly restart

Enrico Polesel polesel at poisson.phc.unipi.it
Sun Jun 12 15:55:24 CEST 2016

Thank you for reply

On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 09:13:38AM -0400, Alan DeKok wrote:
>   That's many years out of date.  I really wish that Ubuntu would use a recent version of the server.

Yes I know, unfortunately is what we have now.

>   Upgrade to 2.2.9.

I'll try to upgrade ubuntu to 16.04 to get freeradius
2.2.8+dfsg-0.1build2. It's not 2.2.9 but usually (at least for other
software) ubuntu maintainers backport bug patches.

>   We're not going to debug issues that were found and fixed 5 years
>   ago.
Yes, of course. I just hoped there was a known solution.

>   Upgrade to 2.2.9, and the problem will be fixed.

Thank you again for your help.

Regards,
Enrico Polesel