Freeradius v3.0.11 crashes after sql group lookup

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jun 22 18:06:51 CEST 2016

On Jun 22, 2016, at 12:03 PM, Philippe MARASSE <philippe.marasse at ch-poitiers.fr> wrote:
> My first test with 3.0.x HEAD seems to work. I feel somewhat unlucky
> with my FR upgrades, each time I take a release, I run into a bug :-).

  We try, but we're not perfect.

  The good news is that the changes that will be in 3.0.12 are very minor.  The 3.0 release is stable, and not changing.

  Even the 3.1 (soon to be 3.2) release is feature frozen now.  So there will be bug fixes, but no more changes.

  All of the new work is going into the v4 branch.  The good news is that there will be many more features and benefits.  The bad news is that we'll have to change some of the configuration in incompatible ways.