Rejecting access by IP

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Sun Jun 26 06:29:45 CEST 2016

On 26/06/2016 13:52, Laura Steynes wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to reject without trying access database, any one from an
> IP
> range.
>
> In this case it is 121.32.x.x
>
> Google has shown some have success using a single IP  use
> Calling-Station_Id == 1.2.3.4   But I need to omit a range, however
> this
> seems not to work, any ideas or suggestions muchly appreciated.
>
> if (Calling-Station-Id =~ /^121.32/ {

Not sure if this is your sole problem, but closing bracket after regex ?

radiusd -X  would be your next step

>                 reject
>                 update reply {
>                                    Reply-Message = "GeoAccess Error"

Hrmmm, this might also need be :=  rather than just =  but I'll leave
that to someone more knowledgeable than I to confirm

>                                    }
> }
>
> Loz

If you have the urge to reply to all rather than reply to list, you best
first read  http://members.ausics.net/qwerty/