freeradius -X crashes

Mathieu Simon (Lists) matsimon.lists at simweb.ch
Tue Jun 28 17:35:09 CEST 2016

Hi Henrik

The situation with Debian is not so easy, but for interim have a look
at the building packages page in the FR wiki.

You will find for both Debian and Ubuntu repositories maintained by
people using and building packages for Debian and Ubuntu.

In case of Debian for wheezy and jessie as for writing. Give them a try,
and otherwise I can only concur with Arran and Alan: It's not that
difficult to compile from source or build a debian package from source.

-- Mathieu