Freeradius with sql

Mr Dini diniboy74 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 19:28:34 CET 2016

Hello!

I'm using freeradius server 3.0.11 compiled from source on a zyxel nsa320s.
It is an arm5 based nas which has 2.6.31.8 kernel.

It works perfectly, but I decided to use it with a mysql database. I Can't
found the sql in mods-available folder, so i looked for what is wrong. I
found the error. The redis package missing... So i compiled the redis and i
recompiled freeradius. After it the sql module appeared and now useable.

I edited the module and I tried to start it. It seems like started, but
when I make a radtest in a parallel ssh window it rejects the attempt...
Here is the output:

http://pastebin.com/raw/pkEDuSrC

And here is my module edit:

http://pastebin.com/raw/nHTv8uQ2

Some technical info:

- the nas ssh has chroot to /ffp
- it has uClibc

If you know the answer, please tell me about it!

Best regards,
Dan

Ps: sorry for my bad English...