SV: Can't work out HP/Huawei reply attributes

Joel Bergmark joel.bergmark at t3.se
Mon Mar 7 23:08:03 CET 2016

Hello,

I agree, looks simple enough but within this simplicity there is the pitfall. In Daloradius, under User/Attributes I put in all the information and then this breaks the process and rejects the login: rlm_sql: Failed to create the pair: Unknown value Huawei-Exec-Privilege = "3" for attribute Huawei-Exec-Privilege

Here I'm not sure if this is a dictionary issue or something else, or me doing something wrong.

Attatched a small prntscreen from the reply attribute page.

Regards, Joel