Can Radius pass client ip details to Windows AD during ntlm authentication ?.

David Mitton davidm at circularnetworks.com
Sun Mar 13 05:02:47 CET 2016

802.1x authentication happens without an IP address.  Only MAC
addresses on used between the station and the access point.  So there
is no IP information to transfer.

Once connected, the station may have a fixed IP, or hopefully use
DHCP, but the authentication has long passed, and those transactions
are outside of RADIUS.

Dave.