Load clients from SQL

Tornoci Laszlo torlasz at xenia.sote.hu
Mon Mar 14 14:27:59 CET 2016

Hi,

I am trying to load clients from SQL in addition to using clients.conf.
Using -X I can see, that the only record gets loaded from the nas table
and gets added to default clients. However, if I use eapol_test from the
IP of the client, the server ignores the packets saying the client is
unknown.
If I enable dynamic_clients in sites_enabled and set the network in it,
the server recognizes the client, however it says the shared secret is
incorrect. The shared secret is defined in the "nas" sql table as well
as the rest of the columns.

This happens in 3.0.4. I don't need dynamic_clients, my goal is to load
my clients from the "nas" sql table at server startup instead of
defining them in clients.conf.
What am I doing wrong?

Yours: Laszlo