Certificate problem between 3.0.11 and 3.1.x

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Sat Mar 19 13:40:04 CET 2016

Hi,

> What's your supplicant, just we can make sure we're using roughly
> the same methodology.

Windows 7,8,10 - PEAP

OSX, ios, Android , wpa_supplicant etc all work - i.e. the platforms we
(locally) use - the issue with Windows found on our first rollout to a
test area (wired/switch environment) - we then validated that it also happened
on wireless - and Scott sent initial report a whilst back.......as it was a current
block to deployment he re-posted issue recently....and we've added more resource
to hunt down when this stopped working (as others all noted...was okay with
code from most of last year.... we've spent the past recent time working on
using some of the new LDAP/redis etc features and left the auth/client stuff to the
side.

alan