Freeradius/LDAP Authentication issue

Benjamin Dupalut benjamin.dupalut at esiee.fr
Thu Mar 24 13:21:14 CET 2016

   > Radtest does not run through the inner-tunnel though. inner-tunnel is
   only invoked if you do an EAP authentication, and considering that
   radtest does not speak EAP (eapol_test does), you're testing the outer
   tunnel, i.e. the 'default' server.
   I set the IP address to "127.0.0.1:18120" and the debug output is :
   server inner-tunnel {
   # Executing section authorize from file
   /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel
   Doesn't that means it run trough the inner-tunnel ?
   > If you connect to localhost on port 18120 and it works, then you're
   testing the inner-tunnel server.
   What do you mean by "connect" ?
   > Also, as much as you're sending us the FR debug output for the
   request, you haven't sent the *full* debug output that gives us clues
   as to what the rest of your configuration looks like.
   I thought i sent the full debug output. I copy/paste all the output
   from freeradius -X. Do you want me to copy/paste my configurations
   files like i did with the "clients" file ?
   Sorry if I did not clearly understand your explanations. My English is
   maybe not good enough.

   Regards,
   - -
   Benjamin Dupalut
   Administrateur systeme et reseau
   Service des Moyens Informatiques Generaux (SMIG)
   ESIEE Paris
   2 bd Blaise Pascal - 93162 Noisy-le-Grand Cedex
   T : +33 1 45 92 66 17
   [1]benjamin.dupalut at esiee.fr
   [2]www.esiee.fr / [3]www.cci-paris-idf.fr