FR V3 returns no attribute Cisco-AVPAir, Framed-IP-Adress

Stephane Branchoux stephane.branchoux at univ-perp.fr
Sat Mar 26 22:15:43 CET 2016

Le 3/23/2016 3:46 PM, Herwin Weststrate a écrit :
> On 23-03-16 15:09, Stephane Branchoux wrote:
>> The problem is that FR returns access-accept but no ldap attributes
>> Cisco-AVPAir, Framed-IP-Address ....
>
> Well, I don't see them mentioned anywhere in your config, so why would
> you expect that these will be added?

Hello,

In ldap module, in update section, i added :

                reply:Framed-IP-Address         :=radiusFramedIPAddress'
                reply:Service-Type              := 'radiusServiceType'

and it's ok for radiusServiceType , radiusFramedIPAddress ....

But in the doc, it is said that radiusreplyitem is "special" and i
tried, without success" to use in this section :

	 radiusReplyItem: Cisco-AVPair := "shell:priv-lvl"

but the syntax is not the good one so i made a mistake, radiusd does not
start with this line.

In my ldap , i have :

radiusReplyItem: Cisco-AVPair+="shell:priv-lvl=15"
radiusReplyItem: Brocade-Auth-Role="admin"

Can you tell me my mistake ?

In FR V2, there was in ldapp.attrmap

checkItem       $GENERIC$                       radiusReplyItem

What is the mapping for radiusReplyItem in FR V3 ?

Thanks

--
Stéphane BRANCHOUX
Centre de Ressources Informatiques de l'Université de Perpignan.
mailto:stephane.branchoux at univ-perp.fr
04 68 66 21 24 / 07 60 73 38 42