Interim-Update

khouzam yaghi khouzam.yaghi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 01:24:45 CEST 2016

you can use the checkrad script which is already available with freeradius,
you just need to enable it by inserting in the nas table (if you are using
database) or clients.conf file the type of your nas. checkrad checks the
nas to see if the user is already logged in the nas or not, if the user is
not logged in, then it will end the session for this user and start a new
session.