performance issues freeradius 2.1.12

khouzam yaghi khouzam.yaghi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:55:21 CEST 2016

and if the server is not replying within 5 seconds (which is the nas
timeout to retransmit the packet), why i am receiving this error from only
this nas not the others. that's why i am not sure whats happening, if it
actually the nas that is overloaded or the server is slow and not replying
within 5 seconds.